WhatsApp Web: WhatsApp is a messaging app developed for Smartphone device for connecting friends and family. It operates in subscription business model and users cross platform to communicate. User can send images, videos, audio clips and text messages easily to others. WhatsApp is now having over 900 million active users around the globe which makes it the most popular app. It is now the world most used messaging application. This app has such an intuitive user friendly interface which helps the users to communicate with another around the world quickly. It is now seen that most of the organization which include all kind of working institute, government and companies uses WhatsApp to communicate with their employees instantly.
WhatsApp has introduced its WhatsApp Web application which helps the user to use WhatsApp on PC. WhatsApp Web for PC can be used using your IOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and other device. It means that users can switch to PC windows or Mac OS by just following some steps given below. Mostly the users who use system a lot have got an advantage with this new development. It is released for all mobile platforms and recently it was even develop for IOS devices.
I hope you're now using the WhatsApp Web from PC successfully and if you get queries at any point, post them in below comment section.
Features:WhatsApp Web offers you a lot of features which makes you communicate from big screen devices.
- Switch to your WhatsApp contact directly on browser
- Scan the QR code in your device and start using WhatsApp on web
- View picture and every things as you do from mobile
- Send large amount of data from your device instantly
- Connect with high speed internet to have better conversation
- Doesn't require any other software to run
How To Select WhatsApp Web On Mobile Devices:I want to make you clear that WhatsApp Web has developed for entire mobile platform but it has different Sign In procedure for every device. So let's have a lot at where you can find QR code scanner from your device.
- For Android, Nokia S60 and Windows Phone Devices: Launch WhatsApp then go to Menu and select WhatsApp Web
- For iPhone Devices: Open WhatsApp, go to Settings and then to WhatsApp Web
- For BlackBerry 10 and Nokia S40: Open WhatsApp and swipe done from top to bottom then select WhatsApp Web
How To Use WhatsApp Web:
Here is the tutorial which will guide you to use WhatsApp Web using your mobile devices on PC or Mac computers. Note that you need to have latest version of WhatsApp installed in your respective devices.
- First you need to launch WhatsApp latest version form your mobile device
- Then follow above given steps by selecting your device from the list
- Now Open the Web browser in your PC and go to the WhatsApp Web for PC page from here
- In WhatsApp Web option in your device you can find scan QR code option
- Tap on that option and scan the QR code from PC screen
- That's it! now your contact will be loaded and your WhatsApp Web is ready to be used